Answer to My Prayers
[html]<style type="text/css">p{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:40px;}</style>
http://i49.tinypic.com/122232d.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:500px;background-color:#C5B59B;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#233833;">

Yumiko grinned rather childishly, all her gleaming teeth showing. Accepted! Just what she was praying for. As the Chief turned to face where he had came from, she turned to look out at the pleasant lands. A gentle snow had begun to fall, but her fur kept her relatively warm and cosy. As a beach creature, she was born of the sun and heat, but at the moment nothing could dampen her spirits.
"I would be honoured to encompany you. You will not be displeased with me. I promise you that."
She laughed her sunshiney laugh, and realised that it was the first time she had done so in nearly a month.

Determined to keep her mouth shut and a firm lid on all but the happiest feelings, Yumiko got to her paws, shook out her mildly snow-covered mane, and trotted towards the village. There all her worries would be washed away, her wounds healed, and her life completed. She would work her way up through the ranks to become something worthwhile. Maybe she would become a healer, and... maybe even a mother, one day. Anything and everthing awaited her and she was overjoyed and saddened, for her family would not be around to see her accomplish any of those things. But she just knew, in her own way, that they were watching.

They would not let her down. She loved them too much to lose them now.

Exited Thread

[/html]

Messages In This Thread