[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: Long long wait. Sorriness.

Ugh, no! You bastard, the male spoke sarcastically to the golden brute. Blue eyes widened in mock surprise as he had spoken these words. Daisuke started to chuckle though, not being able to keep that mock face for too long. Daisuke was no actor, he couldn't do mock emotions for shit. He probably wouldn't be able to do any other type of character besides who he was. Plus, he'd probably become ADD and jump around like an idiot when his character was supposed to be calm and collected. You'd only be able to make Daisuke be him, but with a different name. Too hyperactive for anything else. The male did a little jig in the bed as he had chuckled lightly. He couldn't wait to try on his pants. He was utterly excited to do so. Since they're not here, I guess they're elsewhere, Since...we're drinking, I think you'll have to get them tomorrow since we - and when I say we, I mean me - will be too conked out to so much as giggle at the door. the male went ahead and spoke. The thought of a slumber party here at Strel's place had immediately popped into his mind. Daisuke doubted that he'd make it back to his den if he was too drunk anyways. Much less make it to the borders of Cour. We should just have a sleep over. the male suggested, a wicked grin falling on his face. He wouldn't be able to tell you what was going through his mind, and neither could I, simply because his thoughts were so sporadic at the moment that there wasn't just one thought going through his head, but several.

The golden male's tail wagged gently as he had plopped down on his stomach and laid next to the other male, he had twisted to lay on his side so he could see the other male. He held his drink in one hand, and he had let his head rest on the other. His eyes were on the red head as he then continued on to speak again. Better get me next time then, I want to party with some ladies. Now that was confusing to the male. Daisuke clearly remembered that Strelein liked guys, not girls. The golden brute had cocked his head to the right and furrowed his brows a little bit. He was oh so confused, and he wasn't afraid to let Strel know this. But I thought that you only liked guys. the male commented, his torn audit threatening to raise and to give him a more quizzical look. Partying is fun and I'd lo-ove to get in on that kind of action. the male spoke after taking a swig. Daisuke, too had taken another swig, this one was as powerful as the last swig, and he could feel his head already starting to dumb down from the alcohol. Vodka worked quick, especially the human-made bottles. Daisuke gave a giggle. They both liked to party then. That makes two of us then. I'll definitely be sure to call you when I can get another party going. the male spoke, smiling softly at the other, his body wiggling lightly in attempt to dance while he was laying down.

Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread