[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
is kay

Strelein could very well guess what was going through Daisuke's mind at his suggestion, if that look was anything to go by. The redhead countered it with one of his own, eyes visibly questioning the meaning behind the grin. But, if Daisuke's personality had anything to do with it, there was a sliver of doubt over what the blond wanted to do. Waggling his finger at the loner visiting, tittering all the while, the redhead warned, "I know how tempting it is to stay in such a gloriously amazing room, but you're gonna have to be on your best behavior, Dai-Dai." His tone was a bit more sultry than usual, suggesting that that the ideal best behavior had absolutely nothing to do with good manners. "Though I don't think I'd really kick you out of here for your worst," he added, tone failing a bit as his eyes focused on the mural before him. Then, sending a sidelong look with an equally wicked smile, he finished, "Though I might have to kick myself out for my worst."

The mattress croaked, groaned, and shivered as the blond shifted his position to lay and gaze up at his host. Strelein cocked his head a little bit so that a solitary eye could see the other's face. Rolling his eyes at the question, the redhead wondered why the blond even considered his words could mean something of the sort. Partying did not really mean doing. "Ew, Daisuke. Ew." His words were simple and to the point, no pretense or tone behind them. "Girls are nice, their baby-nurturing parts not so much. Not sure why anyone finds them so... so... appealing." His face twisted in disgust as he stuck his tongue out at the thought of the things men did to women, and vice versa. Strel still had no idea where his subversion to the female sex came from, nor why he never grew out it. Maybe it was just something ingrained him that he could not change. It helped that he did not want to change it.

Snorting, Strel leaned back on his hands, crossing legs at the ankles. "Bitch, you better." He narrowed his eyes at the other male. The bed was moving again, and this time it was the blond doing some kind of weird grinding - dancing? - motion. Raising an eyebrow at him, the Marquis smirked. "Oh, is that what you were suggesting, Dai-Dai? I had no idea," he said, pouting slightly at Daisuke. Way to turn things dirty, Strel.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread