[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Now that I use css instead of the original html, it just seems so annoying to bother wtih xD

"Oh, I'm just a riot," he crooned, elongating the final word and emphasizing it with a roll of his eyes. In all honesty, Strel was not nearly as wild and daring as he appeared to be. Despite all those kinds of airs he put on, the appearance of his carelessness was far from accurate. Strel was tedious at times, and more often than that more worried than he would dare show. Sometimes, he would get anxious for no apparent reason, though it usually only happened when he had much to do the next day and he lay awake at night.

Rolling his shoulders, feeling the bones and muscle move beneath his skin and light pelt, the Marquis gave a slightly satisfied sigh. "Women are beautiful, I'll agree with you on that. But they offer me no pleasure; there is no physical attraction for me and it does not let me love them for their personalities. I can't love a woman like that, Dai-Dai." Strel cocked his head to the side, letting hair fall over that shoulder. Mati, for example, was a pretty woman and had things been different in his head, maybe he would have appreciated the curves on her more than he ever did now. But because there were no physical distractions in their relationship, there was a much greater appreciation for the mind behind the pretty face. But with a handsome man, the distraction was quite blinding. "But I feel like I get to know them better than if they wanted me to like them like that. They, ah, hide less I feel." Snickering, he lazily turned his own purple hued eyes on the blond male. "So what secrets are you hiding from me, Daisuke?" he asked, ending on a melodic note.

Suddenly giving off a laugh, the redhead twisted his body a bit so that he would have to look over his shoulder to glance at Daisuke from even the corner of his eye. "Dancing? We were talking about dancing? I figured we were talking about significantly different things, though maybe not so terribly different." A sly look fluttered over his features, though he himself wondered now what he was beginning to hint at.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread