[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: you ninjaed me with that last one. ewh, short.

Oh, I'm just a riot, the male had spoken to Daisuke. Daisuke giggled lightly and pushed his nose into his friends' thigh. He instinctively sniffed in, taking in the scent of the male that was all over this room really. Strel had a nice scent, one covered with the smell of the cour wolvens, but a hint of his own individual smell along in there. Dai had taken another swig of his vodka and he looked back at his friend as he spoke about women and how he was just not attracted to by physical or mental ways. Daisuke was confused, but again, this was coming from a guy who wanted it all no matter who or what it was. He wanted attention from everything, every gender. But I feel like I get to know them better than if they wanted me to like them like that. They, ah, hide less I feel. the male spoke to the other. So what secrets are you hiding from me, Daisuke? Daisuke? Secrets? Dai let out a long "hmmmmmmm" sound as he touched his finger to his lip ring. He twisted the right side and giggled softly. Wellll......I doooo like Snakey a lot. But I don't think that he knowwssssss... he told the male, wiggling his rump as he closed his eyes and scrunched his face.

Dancing? We were talking about dancing? I figured we were talking about significantly different things, though maybe not so terribly different. strel went on to say to the golden brute. Daisuke leaned up and wiggled his way over to Strel and he laid his head on Strel's shoulder. You know....Dai-dai like to so other things toooo.. the male spoke, biting his lip and smiling to his friend seductively. Vodka was heavy, and Daisuke was already feeling sexy. Daisuke gave Strel a nip on his neck and he gave a smile.

Whatever you do
Don't be afraid of the dark

[/html]

Messages In This Thread