[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
300+
Feel free to kill moi

Strel's face showed just how surprised he was; he had no idea that the blond had felt anything like that for Snake, and it just seemed kind of strange for that. Snake clearly had some kind of emotional issues but at least he could wish for Daisuke to have some manner of luck with the guy. Maybe there was more under that emotionless and rather seemingly empty exterior that his friend saw? The alcohol was beginning to take a much more severe control over the redhead, who could feel it coursing through his veins and blurring his judgment and eyesight a little bit. Ah how he loved that it would be a great excuse to do anything now, especially if he would regret it in the morning or it turned out like shit and he would not remember a moment of it. But, hey, he wanted a fun time and Daisuke probably wanted to get his mind off of how Snake is the worst choice for a crush seeing as the guy was about as in tuned with his emotions as a rock was.

Raising an eyebrow at the blond, Strel let a crooked grin cross his features, lips half parted to show teeth on one side. "Oh really?" he said, just as Daisuke nipped him in the neck, sending shivers down Strelein's spine. Narrowing his eyes, trying to seem equally seductive, the redhead added, "Want to show me what that is?" It seemed like Daisuke was definitely a guy that advocated free love and would probably be just happy to get into Strel's 'pants', even if he had feelings for Snake.

Strel suddenly pushed the blond back on the mattress. Snickering, he straddled Daisuke, looking down at him with that cocky look on his face. "Maybe I'll show you what I want to do, too."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread