[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3

Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be God, the Devil, like me?

Daisuke took what he got. Simple as that. He wasn't picky with who he wanted to sleep with, or who he wanted to be friends with, but a lover or someone he was fascinated in were always the weird ones. You'd think that Daisuke would go for someone he could easily get into the pants of (oh, and he did) and you'd think he wouldn't waste himself with a challenge. On the contrary, Daisuke wanted a challenge. Daisuke did advocate free love, but there was a love within Daisuke that was different than the free love that he gave out. How it was different? It was more passionate, and more whole-hearted and less of just a need that was being filled with any one else. In all honesty, Daisuke was just a typical guy. Typical boy-toy.Oh really? the other cracked a half grin. Daisuke returned the grin with one of his own.

Want to show me what that is? the male spoke before all of a sudden, his friend had pushed him back down on the bed and straddled him, pinning him to the bed. Daisuke laughed during the whole entire pinning process, and even giggled afterward before the male spoke yet again. Maybe I'll show you what I want to do, too. the male spoke down to Daisuke. "We might just be having the same idea." the male spoke softly, seductively, the words rolling off of his tongue so delicately. His maw was twisted in a grin as a golden hand rose to grab Strel's shirt. Daisuke pulled the male down on top of him and let his pierced lips touch his friend's own whole ones.

"speech"

Ever want to just stop?
Do you want to surrender?
Or fight for victory?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread