[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
'course not

Strel gripped the other male's shoulders as they both moved, throwing his balance way off. Directing grunts of protest, the redhead had to readjust himself to keep from tipping over. What was this guy doing? Trying to knock him over onto the floor? Daisuke had undone his zipper, and had the gall to actually lower the garment a bit down his legs. So, when had this guy had any qualms about who slept with? Clearly he was having fewer issues with it now. Giving the blond a withering look, the Duc rolled his eyes at the comment. "No shit, sherlock," he retorted, still annoyed by the sudden shift in position.

Balancing himself with his knees on the mattress, he felt Daisuke's hands on his hips. Noting them, the redhead placed his own on the ones on his hips, gripping them. "Hey, hey, I can do it myself, too, you know." Then, he pulled the other's hands off of him, pushing them wide and away from his body. He firmly planted his hand on the blond's chest and gave a light shove. Strelein got off of the other's lap after that, thumbs jamming between his body and jeans. He turned around, pulling them down and off, glancing over his shoulder to watch Daisuke. He flicked the pair away lazily, an almost casual flick of the wrist. His tail thumped the blond's legs as he spun back around and got right back where he was before. "Took 'em off just fine."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread