[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rrow-1.png); background-color:#bf0000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">I had to bust out a new one. ew bad post on my part.

Strel acted like Daisuke was going to let him fall back, which, with Daisuke's hands being on the other's hip, he wasn't going to tip his friend, or if he did, then he'd easily be able to reel the boy back in. No shit, sherlock the male spoke to the blonde. Daisuke perked a brow. Who was this...Sherlock? Sherlock? the male asked, wondering what the other was talking about for a second before clouded thoughts wandered back to what he was so eager to do with the male all of a sudden. Strel had grabbed Dai's hands and pushed them off of their place on his hips before he dismounted and took off those pants of his. Daisuke had let himself fall back for a minute, since the male shoved him back for a minute.

Tail tickled his feet as the other male wagged it against his pads. Daisuke giggled lightly before the male was back on top of him. His fingers wandered over the body's stomach, his fingers tangling in fur. You see, Daisuke had only seen the male with clothes on, never had he seen what was under, so Daisuke was pretty curious about how the male's fur pattern went from under his clothes. Daisuke drew circles on the male's belly before he had leaned up to kiss the middle of the male's chest. If the male was more back, then he would be able to lean up higher to kiss his lips but he wasn't so he couldn't. The male started to kiss the male down and down, closer and closer to the other's member before he smiled and his hand rubbed against the other male gently, teasing him, tickling him, and playing with the male a little bit as a devious smile fell on his maw.

The male ran his fangs over his bottom lip before he had nipped at the boy's belly.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread