[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rrow-1.png); background-color:#bf0000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">lalalaalaaa

Daisuke was nothing but a tease. Just heard in Toronto. --Don't worry about it. the male had spoken. Daisuke gladly dropped the subject, his mind buzzing as he had sat there, under the male. Daisuke was too drunk to hold an intellectual conversation. There was no way his curiosity would be able to handle being confused constantly by the new ways of the luperci ortus that populated Nova Scotia. Strel giggled and vibrated on the stomach of dai, which made the golden male chuckle softly as he continued to feel the male's body. Fingers were weaving through fur to find imperfections of the body. Scars. Broken bones. Imperfections. He found none, and he almost tilted his head up to the male.

You know what to do right off the bat, don't you? the male asked. Daisuke shook his head. Not entirely.. the male spoke to the other, words slightly slurred as he pushed his nose into the male's stomach and breathed in deeply, taking in the male's masculine scent. He'd never been with a man before. This could make or break his fascination with Snake perhaps. He didn't let such thoughts pass his dumbed mind, but it would be there if he hadn't been drinking. Fuckin' love to tease, don't you? the male asked on and Daisuke busted out laughing, throwing his head back, and his hands moved to the male's thighs. He stroked the male's thighs, petting through the fur, again his fingers searching for imperfections. It was a thing he liked. He liked the scars, and he wasn't finding any. This was....until his left hand found something to touch. The male turned his head to the male's thigh, his audits and eyes focused on the fur that he could see. A shiver went up his spine as his caressed the scar that ran there on the outside of his leg. Pierced audits flicked back to the male and he looked up at the other and he leaned up again.

I don't see you doing anything. the male gave a smart answer back before he playfully nipped his hip as he started to wiggle his entire body as if he was trying to get loose from the male's grip that he had around his hips.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread