[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]

wc
some pp I hope you don't mind, even though i know you don't. <3 I'm just weird k?

Daisuke couldn't lay down any more. There was no weight on his chest, so he had leaned up to the male. Hips danced at the male sucked on his length, sharp breaths came from the male's chest. The other had taken a break for a second, hand grabbing on and moving up and down his length. Good, Dai-Dai. No one here but me Daisuke licked his lips. Words escaped him for the moment before the male let his tongue run back over his manhood.Not too bad, neh? the other male spoke to him as he worked the length of him. Strel winked, and Daisuke caught it, and bit his lip, nodding his head lightly. Soon he was completely inside of the other male's mouth, Daisuke's maw let out a groan, his hips begging to rock, but the fear of him choking his friend was there, and he was very conscious of this.

Not...At all bad. the male tried to draw in a deep breath, but was cut short by the urge of sex that caused his hips to thrust. An audit bent back at his friend. His hand grasped the male's hair, and Daisuke pulled the male off of his length. A devious smile was on his lips. Buuuuut, I'd rather have you up here. the male spoke to the other, him nipping at the male's cheek and running down his jaw line with sweet kisses.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread