[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3

He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none

He can never get enough,
Get enough of the one

Hey Daisuke, What brings you here? the door was answered shortly after, but not without a groan of springs on a bed (which he'd never even seen before) and the sound made the male cock his head severely before Strel had come to the door and asked the question. Daisuke smiled at his friend and touched his leg. "Mah pants." the male spoke to the other, nodding his head lightly, the right audit still pinned back against his head, but his left audit pulled towards his friend, and a big grin on his face. He'd be the first he had seen with part of his audit ripped off. Daisuke would not be able to answer what had happened, but he could say that he thought it was a Dahlian. He probably would always think it was a Dahlian even though it had been his best friend. It was Daisuke's fault that it came to this, that he and Snake had been wounded. If he would have kept his head instead of letting the anger take over, he would have easily seen that Snake was okay, and that he needed to not get bloodthirsty.

How you doing out there? the male asked him and Daisuke nodded his head lightly. "I've been pretty good." the male spoke, his voice friendly as always, and normal, as if nothing had happened in the last few days. "How have you been, Strelly?" the male asked before Strel had invited him in. Once he was invited into the male's room, he had gone in, and closed the door on the way in before he looked around and smiled. "It's really really beautiful in here Strell." the male had spoken to the other, looking around at the brightly colored walls and then the curtains that hung off the window. Daisuke was quick to sit down on the bed though, which made the same sound he had heard in the hallway. Daisuke couldn't help but cock his head once more at the bed. "So that's the sound that I heard before." the male spoke, his head completely cocked to the side. Daisuke took the backpack off of his back, and he opened the zipper and pulled out two bottles of vodka that he had found in Halifax. He had two more in the bag. He still couldn't read the labels, but he knew it was vodka because it was clear and had the same color label and the same smell. " I brought some drinks. Here, have one." he spoke as he held out a bottle to his friend.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread