[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... nequin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

Strel laughed, having first thought other things when the blond touched his leg. That was a ridiculous notion, of course. One because the redhead was not interested, and second because Daisuke did not seem the type to appear out of nowhere to ask for sex. Lavender eyes darted up at the mangled ear briefly before returning to gaze fully on the other male's face. There was a time for demanding an answer and this was not it. It would be rude to do so in the hallway where anyone could here. Well, if there was a large slew of people in the Hotel, which there never seemed to be. It was really just him and Alaine and her group of young ones. Not that he minded, but when he joined, the redhead had expected a more vibrant home area. Like back in Michigan. But here, it seemed, that his pack mates spread themselves throughout the kingdom. Why, he could not truly say. However, it was a tarradiddle to say that he thought it would be better if they all were in one place. Some people just would not work well with others. "Ya, ya. I can take a hint."

A dramatic hand gesture and an exasperated sigh later, the redhead mused out loud towards the painted walls and curtains, "Oh, to be well is so hard a state to be," Pretenses falling again, Strel turned at the blond from his place by the cloth tossed to the ground. The room was gorgeous, but it was all the Church woman's doing, so the praise was for her and for her alone really. All he had done was provide a push here and there with suggestions. "Yes, it is. A friend of mine did it, and I'm very glad for her generous gift. It turned out marvelous."

The bed's sound was one he was used to by now, having slept in it for as long as he had. A bed was a bed and that was all he needed; a place to sleep at night that did not hurt his limbs. A bottle was thrust out to him and the male took it automatically, looking at the label. The thing itself was not like the gift that Rurik gave him, warped and Luperci made, while this bottle was clearly human made since it lacked deformities. Other than that, it was obviously booze, vodka from the smell and color (or lack there of). Strel had drank the stuff before, and it got him hammered rather fast. He gave it a dubious glance, pursing his lips a bit. "I'm a lightweight. I hope you don't mind me getting wasted fast," he said, pulling the cork out and tossing it rather nonchalantly aside. "To the pair of pants that are not in this room," said Strel in a toast, lifting the bottle up towards the ceiling. Then he took a sip after getting all the air out of his lungs in case he choked on it again. Thankfully, no hardness of breathing accompanied the burning sensation. "Ah, that's different from the last vodka I drank. Where'd you get this stuff?" Already, he felt dizzy but it was less intense than the first time. Strel plopped down on the bed, thumb protecting the mouth of the bottle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread