[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3

He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none

He can never get enough,
Get enough of the one

Ya, ya. I can take a hint. the male spoke to him. Daisuke was ignorant enough to not think about how his gesture could be asking for sex. His mind was still innocent to think of the double meanings naturally. "I didddd, give enough time, yeah?" the male asked, not meaning to be rude, even though it more than likely sounded a bit rude. A smile was held on his maw as he said so, so he could only hope that his response wasn't taken literally. Oh, to be well is so hard a state to be the other dramatized his act a bit. Daisuke let out a giggle at the male as he had turned back to the room colors. Strel went on so speak about how a friend had done it as a gift to him. The key word he picked out in that was "her" meaning a woman had done something nice for him. "She really did an awesomeness job." Daisuke had commented again as he looked around the room one last time and then landed back on Strel.

I'm a lightweight. I hope you don't mind me getting wasted fast, the other male had spoken to him. "Don't worry, I'll be right behind you." the male spoke. He had gotten down more than one bottle before, but he didn't remember much after the end of the first bottle. To the pair of pants that are not in this room Daisuke raised his drink in the same way his friend had, and clanked them together before he took a swig. The burn was pleasing, and he wiggled with delight as he looked back at Strel and smiled. " Where are they then? " the male asked, cocking his head lightly as he asked. Ah, that's different from the last vodka I drank. Where'd you get this stuff? strel had asked him. Daisuke gave a lopsided grin. " A booze place in Halifax." the male spoke, nodding his head lightly. "I have gone there a few times actually. Partied with some ladies. It's still has a lot of product. " the male spoke to the other, possibly inviting the male to come with him the next time with a suggestive tone.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread