[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... ybeans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
burn out no funfun

"Ugh, no! You bastard," he said sarcastically in response, his voice rising a few notes higher. Then, nodding along to the blond's word, the redhead grinned broadly still. It was good to know that the other would not be sober for long enough to see the redhead get out of his mind with drink, for that was what he was told happened to him when the stuff entered his system. Being alone in drunkenness was not something that Strel would ever look forward to, since he knew he would make more of a mockery of himself than he did on a daily basis. Still, drinking was turning out to be a fun endeavor and he was almost ecstatic at the thought of becoming a knowing gastronome in regards to the alcohol brewed or found by the mutated canines.

Rolling his eyes, as though it were so very obvious, the Marquis shrugged and spread his arms out wide.
"Since they're not here, I guess they're elsewhere," Strel said, giving a crooked grin. "Since...we're drinking, I think you'll have to get them tomorrow since we - and when I say we, I mean me - will be too conked out to so much as giggle at the door." The look on his facial features was plain, suggesting that he was truly not joking. Really, the man would be so out of it, he would think the door was a window with shutters and no glass, the window a bathroom that had a very breezy seat, and the closet a portal to the lord of rhythmic dancing.

Raising his eyebrows at the blond loner wolf, Strel cocked his head to the side as he caught the suggestive lilt. This sounded astoundingly like Daisuke was suggesting something. Something like being a wonderfully convenient booze provider! "Better get me next time then, I want to party with some ladies," he said, words accompanied by his tongue poking in the direction of the loner. Well, what were they here for if not to drink now? Drink they must! Strel put the bottle to his lips again and took another swig, less careful and more rough this time. "Partying is fun and I'd lo-ove to get in on that kind of action."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread