your heart is my sky
[html]

Sure! 300+

Haku had his own reasons for taking the time to interact with the female and her child. First of all she was a member of his pack and it was somewhat necessary to keep her content. While she was useless in most ways, he appreciated her selfishness and believed that she had some potential, though very limited, of course. This boy would not turn soft and as worthless as his brothers. There was a light trace of hunger in the large secui’s eyes as he stared at the child when it asked him something stupid. His voice was not softened for the child as he bluntly spoke what he saw as truth, but that Tokyo probably would think was his form for joking. ”I eat bad wolves.” It was quite simple, although bad was in his view the worthless scum that so heavily populated the earth. Darkness was appreciated and adored, and he hoped to turn this healthy young male into something dark and terrible.

His eyes rose to Tokyo now, replaying the words she had spoken before the foolish child had broken through with its question. ”I’m glad to hear.” the male answered politely, though not taking the time to draw up a fake smile upon his features. He was content though with what she had said, and so his gaze returned to the small form with the blue eyes. He had not seen the child after the birth day, so it was obvious that the young soul had grown. Exactly how large he was for his age, Haku knew nothing of, but decided to believe in the woman’s words. It mattered little if he turned out to be a runt, as Haku had a good candidate in mind to produce worthy hell hounds with. Two, in fact. His tainted blood would spread and never die. He was immortal.

<style>
.haku-blood p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.haku-blood b {color:#CF4040;}
.haku-blood-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.haku-blood {font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#8B120B; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#490502; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/hakutable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:218px; padding-top:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread