permanent
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The redhead snorted, crossing one leg over the other slightly as he leaned against the railing, still gazing at Firefly with lavender orbs. From what he could tell, the woman's mood was not all sunshine and daisies, which was a shame. The weather might have been something out of a Christmas tale, but at least it was pretty. She should cheer up a little and enjoy the scenery a bit! "Now that's what nature wants us to believe, madam. Why would the pretty things all disappear?" Strelein idly examined his lower arms, noting the uniform cream color that ran from the tips of his fingers to his shoulders really.

Shaking his head with a sigh, the Marquis looked soberly at the Lady. "Why aren't you out pestering annoying redheads?" he retorted, returning his eyes on Firefly. His look suddenly took on a mock seriousness as he pursed his lips and shook his head slightly. "Oh, no, no. Of course not. Those little things were always out after I was asleep. I was a horrible little brat who tormented my siblings." Strelein grinned sheepishly, rubbing a hand through his hair. Turning to watch the snow fall around them, he sighed once more, marveling at it all. It was like Michigan, but not at the same time. It was nice.

But it was high time to get to the point of his visit, for he feared that Firefly would ask him to leave soon. "You're wondering why I'm here," he stated, no hint of a question his tone. "I need your help. Your skilled help." There was a legitimate seriousness in his voice now, as his words zeroed in on his explanation. "I want a tattoo or two. I hear you're the one to bother." What kind of tattoo, the redhead did not know, but he figured the woman would be able to help him out a bit there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread