permanent
She couldn't help it, normally when she was in a bad mood she tended to stay there, but with all the teasing and taunting it was hard to keep the foul aires. She raised a brow slightly at the male as he tried to convince her that the fireflies were still about in the winter. Even if she did know where they went she would never believe they were stupid enough to stick around in the snow. It was better that they all just died off in her mind, which in some ways was what she had done. Rolling her eyes after a moment she huffed. "Well, if they are still out and about I pity them.." She let her eyes saddle to the side to gaze at the male again as he became the player once more.

With his next series of words she couldn't help the bark of laughter that erupted from her lips. "Because I thought all the annoying redheads had enough sense to stay out of my way.. but I guess I was wrong." She said with a smirk. She stretched her arms out before her over the edge of the railing once again as she shot the male a look that told him she could see right through his ploy with his mockery and games. What came next though was not what she had expected.

She frowned slightly as he actualy became serious now and explained his little visit. She rubbed one hand down the long scar across her left side as she glanced towards him. She knew that the injury had done little to bother her skills but she hadn't thought that anyone would come calling for work anytime soon. She should have known better, it was the idle season where boredom made the masses do things they normally wouldn't. She flicked a bit of snow off her arm as she asked. "Just what were you looking for then?" She needed some sort of understanding on what the male needed before she began.

Messages In This Thread