permanent
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
I just saw something very disturbing x_o

Strelein gave a quick shoulder shrug. He was not known for logical decisions, but he did have his occasional bursts of common sense. But any idiot knew better than to stand in front of an avalanche, which was what Firefly made herself sound to be. It did not seem to be that kind of mood, the kind that women sometimes got into. Firefly could not be much worse than a few falling boulders at most. The redhead rolled his eyes, as he was in the habit of. "You give them too much credit of being remotely intelligent. You did call them annoying, so they're probably far from smart enough to remember that wild animals hate red."

The Marquis did not think much of her looking at her arm, thinking it was more of a thought process kind of thing, sort of a habit. From his position, he did not notice the scar that was still lingering on her flesh, nor had he heard of her ever getting hurt so there was simply no connection to make. Strel somehow managed to stay ignorant of what happened in his own home. There was a tangible lack of unity in Cours, but it somehow still served the members well. Maybe they would all be fighting each other to the death within the season?

Now came the hard part, trying to figure out what he wanted for a tattoo, or tattoos. He could only be honest. "I don't really know. I just have vague ideas, so I figured I could use you to bounce ideas off of since you would probably be the terribly kind person to do the tattoos for me," he cooed, trying to play the flatter card on the Lady. "I would not ask you to do this for free, though I'm not sure what you want from me, m'lady." His tone was plain, without a hint of suggestiveness; such a thing did not cross his mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread