whisper of the heart
[html]

OOC: 300+

She had yet to stop being surprised at who all she had gained ties to when she had become mated to Kansas. It had been a while since she had met the last Sadira relative and she was glad that it was such a sweet young lady. "Ah, I was not aware! Yes, I knew Cercelee had ties as well, she told me when I informed her who my mate was. You'll have to track Kansas down and let him know, I think you two would get along well. He usually can be found somewhere around the mansion." Her love could be a bit of a homebody, but honestly she loved that. Leader duties often took her away from the large house and if their children needed help then he would almost always be there even if she wasn't. If it weren't for her responsibilities she would like to spend a lot of time lounging around the manor too.

Though her excitement wasn't as great as Coli's, she also saw the benefit of the two young Dahlians having ties here with her children. That meant that they would likely visit from time to time and that would give her the opportunity to see her younger brothers without the imposing figure of Haku hanging over them all. Savina would be glad to help facilitate that in any way she could. The mother's smile grew more powerful at the compliment to her child, always enthusiastic to speak of them. "Hard as it is for me to believe, in the spring she and her brother and sister will be a year old. Time flew by faster than I ever thought possible." It was a bittersweet fact for her, but little did she know that brand new life was once again stirring in her womb.

Tokyo seemed like one of the most despicable characters she had ever come across. She was a bully and a shameless coward at the same time. Picking on those she could and playing innocent when someone more powerful caught her. Savina almost wished she had taken a chunk out of her hide that day. "You won't have to worry about her pushing you around anymore. Or anyone else for that matter." That sort of behavior was not permitted here in Crimson Dreams. The Commander nodded her head, agreeing with Colibri's assessment. "Yes, precisely. No one who would do harm to a pup will even be allowed here." It was one of the foulest crimes out there, as far as the Italian was concerned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread