Joining!
OOC:
◦Character Name: Echo Wolf
◦Character Birthdate (including year): May 5th, 2008
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Yes, Echo is Luperci.
◦Species: Canis Lupus (grey wolf)
◦Gender:Male
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): I have an MSN and a yahoo.
◦How you found 'Souls: I saw 'Souls as I was looking for a good RPG.
◦3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: Appearance: A dark grey wolf with golden eyes. He has a few battle scars on his body, and one on his left eye lid. He most prefers being in his Optime form. In the secui form, he is about 56 inches tall, and 10.2 feet long. In Lupus, he is 37 inches tall, and about 6.6 feet long.
IC:
One fine day, Echo traveled across a green prairie. He was in search of a tribe he had heard so much about from his friend. The grey wolf, carrying with him his battle scars he had earned over a recent battle from another wolf, raced across the prairie, looking for someone, or something. As he was running, he thought to himself, “Where am I going? Who will I meet? Will they be friendly, or will they harm me?” This troubled the wolf for quite some time, and he wasn’t sure if he was ready, or worthy enough to join such a tribe. He sat down for a moment and thought once again, “If I do not continue on my small journey, I will have no other choice but to withstand the cold, and suffer for another day I must continue if I wish to survive.” The grey wolf then turned towards the forest he had just exited starring at it with his golden eyes, “shall I go back or shall I stand my ground?” He couldn’t decide. Finally the grey wolf with golden eyes decided to wait for someone. He began to think of his father, and this troubled him the most. He lost his father at an early age, and was afraid what had happened to him. In the end, he got over the matter and decided to keep going on his journey.

Messages In This Thread