Nothing I've Ever Known
Okay so this took me a little longer than I had anticipated. ^^;
Word Cout: 356

[html]

Finally, there was a day with no rain. However, snow had taken rain's place. No matter, she would take snow over rain any day. She hated the rain and almost wished it never occurred. Though, she knew how important rain was for the world. Today, she decided to do some more exploring. This time, she would do so away from the Caves. She had learned enough about that place to be satisfied. Now, she had ventured to the mansion that she had heard about. She was in her Secui from as she made her way there. Her black paws carried her well, leaving a visible trail in the soft ground. It was a bit on the cold side and she wish she had a scarf to wrap around her. Perhaps she would go searching for one soon.

Living in a pack was new to her. It was strange. The first time she decided to join a pack, it happened to be one that was in the middle of a war. She wondered if she'd be of any use. She highly doubted that. She was no fighter. She didn't even think she would be brave or strong enough to go to battle. She was small and there were many others who were bigger and stronger. She feared they would throw her away when they learned how useless she was.

Soon, the structure of the mansion was seen and it brought her out of her mind. She then changed to her optime form. After her bones finished shuffling into place, she stood there analyzing the view. It was a pretty good mansion. She hadn't laid her eyes on one in a long time. She must have been living under a rock. In fact, that was exactly how she felt. She approached the door but did nothing afterwards. She wasn't sure if she should knock or just walk in. She raised her dark hand and formed it into a fist. She let it linger there as she contemplated on knocking. Meanwhile, she had a nervous and shy look to her that was so very clear; anyone would notice it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread