If I have to sin to see you again
[html]
Sorry for the delay dearie. D:

Houses and human things had never seemed all that odd to the girl. She'd spent quite a lot of time in the Inferni house, finding it to honestly be more comfortable than sleeping in a den like she did in Clouded Tears. A lot of the others thought of human things, and even humans, as stupid or dangerous, but not the female hybrid. She was almost certain they were more clever than given credit for and some of their inventions were ingenious. Sure, some of them were dangerous, but not the majority. "I know a place with a bunch of books too, just books. If no one is around maybe we could start there." Pictures seemed like the way to go for the most part, at least she thought so.

"Hopefully not." And with that her mind went straight to Andre as well. He'd recently been kicked out of Inferni, left to wander and stalk wherever he pleased, which didn't leave a very good feeling in the pit of Rachias' stomach. "But I'm not worried so long as you're here." And she smiled, inching closed to Icarus both out of affection and out of the sudden paranoia that her brother could be lingering in the city. She'd never told Icarus that Andre had tried to kill her. "Hey! We're almost there." Time had gone by quickly it seemed, it always did when she was with Icarus. Rachias gave a slow wave of her tail at the sight of the large buildings ahead, which were growing larger and larger as they continued to approach.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread