Between Breaths
[html]

Though they were, by and large, displaced and distanced from the war at hand, Gabriel did not doubt that Haku would cross far and wide to find blood. Firefly’s warning about the child lingered in his mind. So too did he recall his own sister’s face, and her wounds. If he had known that Haku’s own daughter had fled here to survive, he might have thought twice about lingering long in the area. Still, Anu’s presence calmed him in a way no other’s had been able to, and he welcomed it. At least for the time being Inferni’s Aquila managed a moment of peace amongst the frantic madness of war.

“With any luck, he won’t be able to strike this far south. I intend to see him disposed of before spring,” the coy-wolf grunted, his face contorting with hatred. A breath was exhaled, taking with it the fury that clung to ever fiber of his being. Gabriel turned his ebony ears back, realizing he must have sounded like a brute, and focused his attention back onto Anu. “But I didn’t want to bring war with me, so we don’t need to talk about it if you don’t want to.”

<style>
.gabe-snarly p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-snarly b {color:#362C0F;}
.gabe-snarly-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px 0px; border-style: solid none solid none; border-color: #000000; border-width:1px; }
.gabe-snarly-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.gabe-snarly {background-color:#9F936D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabebg.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#423C2A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread