Between Breaths
[html]

Word Count: 300+

The Dreaming borders always did seem beyond the plagues of these lands. Anu did not know a time when they had faced a force as great as another pack, their conflicts had sadly been internal. The blue-eyed female was not one to forget such things, though she could easily forgive those that sought it. What had happened had moved her pack into a new age, leadership that had yet to falter in its commitment and had carried them forward to face trying time such as these. Even if they were not facing the war themselves, each had not forgotten the friends they held that lived amongst the battle. Anu could not give Gabriel the sort of support that might seem most helpful, she could not risk her life and the life of her pack, but she would help in any way she could. Though the Inferni leader never asked anything of her, and gave her a simplistic and comforting friendship in return to her own efforts.

His features grew hard and distorted with the words he spoke, it pained her to see him with such anger and Anu looked away. Of course he was allowed, as she was certain her own face looked quite grim when she spoke of the Dahlian alpha. She thought no less of him as he exposed such a mortal side of him. Internally she wished he would hold true to his intention, as though the soft-spoken female was not one to hope for the death of any living creature, she felt Haku something else. Below them all. "I don't mind." She assured him, eyes moving back to rest on his calmed face. A soft smile moved to her lips and Anu looked with a concern in her eyes. "I was worried for you. I am, worried for you." She admitted, her voice soft. "To have you here is comforting, no matter what we speak of." Another might see his presence as a threat, but the silver toned woman had an innate feeling that she had never been more safe.

<style>

</style>
Sie made this :]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread