Between Breaths
[html]

Word Count: 300+Smile

The all had the shields that were planted securely around their heart and soul, used in the hopes that they would stop the pain. The female was not a strong builder, and though experience was not her weak point she had yet to gain the ability to construct any decent defense. Always she allowed things to be planted close to her heart, the roots intertwining with the vessels, touching the most sensitive and weakest part of her. What others saw of it, she did not know. Some had exploited her sensitivity, but then she could not blame them for doing it intentionally. It made the Dreamer naive, but it also made her who she was.

She felt the wall that she hit as he spoke. His low tone spoke of things that he would rather not speak of, and the distress that it might bring him. Anu looked away, "I sure they will." answering polity and wondering briefly if it was the war that drew the curtains around his heart once more or if she had imagined once that they had been closer then she felt this moment. Though, the words she had spoken were as cold and mechanical as his. Without looking at him, or taking a step closer to the male Anu drew him in, showing him a place inside her that she would not normally allow most. "Just before Haku took over Dahlia, I ventured there to visit a female that I had become close with." She looked back to the male as she told the story. "He was attacking her, and we fled here. I had wanted her to leave, far before that. To be here, and live with me." Anu spoke of the young female, the woman that owed her heart and whose Anu had claimed. A small smile had formed as she spoke the last few words, and then, "Her name is Colibri" Anu told in the off chance that they ever met. It was story that she did not share with many, one she had kept secret in the Dahlia male came after them.

She paused, the question lingering gin her mind and yet she knew not how to phrase it. She attempted, "Do you have someone? Someone close to you?" Anu would work to climb the walls, always feeling that he was worth it.

<style>

</style>
Sie made this :]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread