Between Breaths
[html]

:[ I suck. New thread? SO OUR PLOT CAN BE AWESOME.

She was lifted, as if the weight he carried had been taken from her. Gabriel did not intend to share his burdens, and would not ask that of anyone. His clan had to suffer, but they were aware of this, and those who were too weak did not remain. The strongest survived within Inferni. Out here, the world was different. Then Anu spoke and he smiled broadly, tail wagging once behind him. “Yeah,” he agreed, chest sticking out just slightly. For whatever reason, pride was a part of his being around her. Something about her made him feel…different.

“Would you mind showing me around? I don’t want to keep you long, but I haven’t spent much time in this area.” South, that was. He had never traveled to AniWaya, and only passed through Crimson Dreams once. Now that he had the time, he intended to use it—not only to relax, but for tactical information.

<style>
.gabe-snarly p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-snarly b {color:#362C0F;}
.gabe-snarly-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px 0px; border-style: solid none solid none; border-color: #000000; border-width:1px; }
.gabe-snarly-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.gabe-snarly {background-color:#9F936D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabebg.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#423C2A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread