endpoint, line one
[html]

WC: 220

He smiled knowing some of what his sister did read and know had some truth, he just had to have the common sense to know what wasn’t the truth in the real world. He nodded listening to her, and moving his feet along the snow next to him, it was cold, but he figured he’d get use to It, after all he was born in the warm climate but his fur was made for the winter. He smiled at her last comment.

it’s the first time I’ve really been this cold, but I have to say It’s not all as bad as I thought it would be, not like the rains on the ocean, I’d rather be cold with snow than soaking wet with freezing rain.

he said as he picked up a glob of snow in his paws and started shaping it a little, it was still amazing how the world could do what it did, snow seemed so utterly impossible, he’s seen water, and ice, and well he thought snow would be something like the ice, unshapable, but as he rolled his hands over the snowball he was wrong about a lot of things, there was an in between,

I think I could get use to it,

He said confidently, tossing the ball from paw to paw.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread