endpoint, line one
Firefly couldn't help the undignified snort that erupted when the boy began to explain himself. So her point on his sibling had been taken by one at least. She shifted her weight as she cross her arms and raised a brow at the boy. "No one said you had to try and convince me of her sanity." Firefly wouldn't admit it but she had seen the new figure in the pack as one who would encroach upon her space and cause friction in the easy lifestyle Firefly had come to know within the pack. Everyone knew who she was and they knew how she was. They stayed out of the way or got a tongue lashing. She didn't like having to train new creatures and she really hadn't liked the out of this world the new woman had taken upon finding truth in her book.

She couldn't help but smile slightly as she gave up and admitted. "Ok, so you got me. I don't like to play the little imaginary games. Life's hard enough without some pathetic attempt to find happiness in something that doesn't exist." She really was a simple creature. She had her vices and she had her ways. She was happy if things were rolling right and her moods switched when things were not going her way. She eyed the boy for a second before she asked. "So why did you follow her on this fantasy if you knew there was chance it would result in nothing more than her realizing that not everything in books was real." She probably already knew the answer. Hadn't she followed after DaVinci time and time again.

Messages In This Thread