endpoint, line one
Firefly was quiet a moment as the male spoke. She knew she could give him some snippity comment on how family wasn't everything, which in her eyes it wasn't, though she'd followed her own sibling to distant shores like a little lost puppy. She shifted her gaze away as she spoke. "You know, Jac did sail the seas and sow his own stories. He took my brother and me to Ireland and back once." She knew that she was doing his sister injustice in acting like she was crazy, but she didn't like seeing someone else with Jac's attention, even if she'd been out of his favor for some weeks, and with reason. Her words drifted on the breeze for a moment before she fell silent again, her gaze taking into the sea that had bore so many of them to these lands.

She didn't speak for a while, taking in the last of his words, knowing from Jac that they were true. Firefly shrugged slightly as she admitted. "I can't blame you for wanting a fresh start.." She wished she could find a fresh start but she knew that she would never leave the pack now. Even if there was nothing but bad blood between Jac and herself from here on out she couldn't leave even if she wanted to. She let her mind linger on the thoughts for a moment before she swallowed back the emotions that were threatening to choke her.

Her hard green orbs flickered back to the male as she asked. "I don't know.. you'll probably regret it all after a few months of the cold winters here." A slight smirk on her lips, some ill hope that the weather would chase off his strange sister soon enough. She didn't think she'd mind the boy much, the quiet strong males didn't bother her, and the pack seemed full of them, but the overly bright and bubbly women, they were another story.

Messages In This Thread