Inside you know an empire of soul
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Anatoliy wasn't the only one noticing physical adornments. Nayati's own eyes were drawn to the ring that stuck out from the other's brow and found it quite interesting. Piercing wasn't as common a practice in AniWaya, but some did do it, though most often it was piercings in the ears. Asha had several ear piercings. He had never laid eyes on a piercing in that particular area however. Such a thing would not be question though, at least not until he knew the man better. As the beads and feathers in his mane were special and a representation of his people he assumed that the ring had a similar significance. It would have been rude to ask questions about it before the two could consider one another friends, if they ever were to reach such a point. Only time would tell and Nayati was content to let things take their natural course.

Now that they were in better hearing distance he noticed the unique quality to the other's voice and the way in which he spoke. Being in new and strange lands (to him at least) made him immensely curious about other's origins and if they were from these lands or not. Still, those questions could wait for later. Unfortunately Nayati did not know where or what Halifax was. "Hmmm, I do not know of this Halifax place. Though I suppose it would be safe to assume that it is to the east, for I do not think there is much to the west of these borders." As the other introduced himself and bowed his head the AniWayan returned the gesture. "It is indeed a pleasure. You have an interesting name, and voice, I must say." His words were meant as a compliment for he found differences as good and not bad things. It took him a little bit to catch everything the other said through his accent, but it wasn't too difficult. "Ah, these are the lands of the AniWaya tribe. Well, one part of the AniWaya tribe. The original tribe is actually quite far from here, but some of us settled in this area. I am from the original tribe and just made the trip to these lands." Nayati hoped that he was making sense, for he could see where to an outsider it could be confusing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread