Inside you know an empire of soul
[html]

A worried look crossed the foreign wolf's features, wondering if he would have to try to figure out which way to go on his own and based solely on his hunches. Why, oh why, had he been silly enough to not note which cardinal direction he went in? Now, all he could assume was that he was far enough to the west of the area. Home was to the east -- or was it northeast? Anatoliy was not thankless for the slight tidbit of knowledge though; he knew now that he was about as west as he could go, meaning that the pack he had stumbled upon was indeed the farthest one that his father knew about it. The feather decorated male confirmed the Russo's suspicions that this pack was indeed AniWaya and that he was only slightly less lost now. A grateful smile briefly crossed the hybrid's muzzle before disappearing to something slightly more neutral. The look was one well practiced when dealing with merchants wanting some of the family's goods.

"Ah, I will find my way somehow. Thank you, however." Anatoliy had worked on improving his accent as well as his grasp on the language, though the latter had been significantly more successful. "I am obviously not from here. I am from Russia, far across the ocean. Probably you do not know where, ya?" The Russo gestured with a slight nudge of the head to the east, motioning in the direction of the Atlantic and the way back to mother Russia.

Anatoliy perked up slightly at hearing 'tribe'. From what he understood, a tribe was different from a pack, but that could have been a lingual difference. Was a tribe more close knit than a pack? Was it like a family? "You say tribe? What kind of tribe are you? How is it a tribe?" His questions were entirely innocent and devoid of a mocking tone. Curious, Anatoliy tilted his head a few degrees to the side, watching the AniWaya male intently.

Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread