Inside you know an empire of soul
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

Nayati was not at all offended that Anatoliy turned down his offer to stay in AniWaya lands over the night. He had done it out of a wish to help the seemingly kind wolf, however if he had been in the Russian's place he too would have declined and for the same reasons. He would not have wished to burden anyone that he was barely acquainted with. It was simply not his way. "I understand. And you are welcome. I hope that you will not have too much difficulty finding this Halifax place." It was unfortunate that someone else had not happened across the turned around male, for they would have probably been able to give him exact directions. Soon Nayati would have to venture out and learn more about these lands and their various places so as to be more knowledgeable about his new surroundings.

It was true, any kind of long journey came with inherit risks. Many unfortunate things could befall one who traveled many miles across the continent. He had been lucky to avoid all of them on his recent trip to come here from the original tribe. Still, with all the mystery that surrounded sea travel for him it seemed much more dangerous than a simple land crossing. Nayati smiled at the Russo's explanation of traversing the ocean. "I understand, yes. It is quite the accomplishment, none of my people have achieved such a thing, I do not think." At least if they had, he had never heard of it. Surely there would have been a grand story about it. However, concern crossed his face again. "By accident? Are you here on your own, then?" Now that would be tragic. Nayati couldn't imagine being without any familiar faces in a strange land.

The Utina couldn't help but puff up a bit with pride at the compliment the Russian offered to his people's views and way of life. Pride could be a problem if it became too large or too personal, but he had never been able to help but feel proud of his culture. "We like to believe it is. We try to live in peace and harmony with all around us." That included not only other tribes or packs, but the other animals and the earth itself. When it came to the Guides, there were many unknowns. Nobody had all the answers and beliefs could and did differ. "In our tribe, once one reaches adolescence they go on a spiritual journey to find their Guide. Though this is not the only time you can find them. It can happen at any time throughout one's life." He thought for a moment on his next answer. "I have only ever seen it in our tribe, but I do not believe that we are the only ones who may find one. Sometimes Guides choose not to show themselves to those who they are guiding, or sometimes someone may not have opened themselves up to the possibility. It would not surprise me to know that everyone had a Guide." There was no dogma on this though, it was only his own personal view.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread