Inside you know an empire of soul
[html]

Apologies. I've been rather busy.

The Russian male had slept not in his new home with his family in Halifax, but out in the country quite a bit away from the place. While it was far out of the way from his family, this place had a nice coast that was not interrupted by two packs for quite some distance. Anatoliy would have made it his home if he did know the land or his family went with him or split up into other packs or families or whatever they claimed to be. Here, the Russo was just enjoying a few days away from his sister and father, and occasionally, brother. Even back in Russia he had done the same, but never had he gone far enough away that he could not get back. Though the one time he did, he ended up an ocean away, plus the miles of land beside. And now he did the same, though he stayed away from rogue boats for naps.

By the time the earthen hued male was ready to return to the city, he realized that he did not know exactly which way to go. Anatoliy figured he could probably walk west, hit the borders of the French pack and wander north around it back to Halifax. With a sigh, the Russo continued on his rather idle walk, hearing a faint voice. Perhaps a stranger willing to help him a bit? If not, surely they would not risk attacking him, what with his size, or actually height? That was about the time that the male realized he could smell border markings, causing him to halt, wary. He was not sure what this place was, but he assumed it was the southernmost pack his father had told him about; AniWaya. They were not aggressive from what he knew, but he still proceeded with caution.

"Excuse me?" he called, volume rising up to a more audible level. "I do not mean to trespass, but I am a little bit lost." Surely that was a good excuse for trespassing slightly?

Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread