Inside you know an empire of soul
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
No worries Smile 300+

There were many things that he was curious about when it came to the Spirit Guides, so many unknowns and unanswered questions. Had they once been physical beings? Or had they always been in their current manifestation? Part of him thought that they must have been physical animals long ago, for if they hadn't been why did they choose the forms that they did? They could have their reasons for choosing the body they decided to show themselves in, but somehow his first notion seemed to make more sense. Nayati also wondered what it was that the Spirits did when they left the side of those they guided. Onawa didn't often leave him, but when she did he always wondered what it was she did and where she went. Despite that curiosity though he never asked her. It seemed rude and besides, it was her who guided and watched over him, not the other way around. His questions might never be answered, but he trusted her to tell him what he needed to know. Plus not knowing all the details kept the sense of wonder alive and he felt that was important. The world was a wondrous place, not everything had or needed an explanation.

Onawa sensed the presence of the stranger a few seconds before Nayati did, though she gave little outward sign of it. The other was not officially on the tribe's lands, though he was close. The Tsisdu Kanati smelt him, but also didn't pay much mind to the stranger until they called out to him. Then his pale blue gaze settled on the tall form of the multi-hued hybrid. He sensed no threat or hostility from the other male and so he approached at a leisurely pace. "I am not certain that I can help you, for I am fairly new to these lands, but I can offer whatever assistance I can give." Nayati came to a halt when only a few feet separated the two and Onawa stopped as well, sitting gracefully as her tail wrapped about her large paws. "I am Nayati Utina, and this is Onawa," he greeted. Introductions were important and he did not like to delve into further conversation until they had been properly made.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread