Crash, Crash, Burn, Let it All BURN!
[html]
http://i49.tinypic.com/2hrhitu.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Strel has no druggies, I hope you don't mind, lol

It was a most not fascinating day to meander aimlessly about in a once bustling city. Maybe if it had been years ago, the streets would still have cars and there would be light and chatter and music. Well, perhaps not so active in the winter, but at least there would be warm clubs and bars to enjoy in the night for the youth devoid of children to care for. What a time. But now, the Cour des Miracles male simply strolled down a random street, glancing about now and then for a chance glimpse at something interesting that would suffice for a gift for a person who was more than just interesting. Daisuke was not someone a person expects to meet by accident. It would be a tarradiddle to say that the blond was average.

Strel had been aware that Daisuke's birthday was coming up, as the guy had told him about a week prior. While the redhead could not make a gift from scratch and keep it secret in that time frame, he decided that his mere presence and a birthday greeting would suffice after tailoring those two toned pants to fit a luperci's special needs in the tail department. It was probably why the Marquis was wandering around Halifax, looking for a chance last minute gift for the blond, when the birthday boy gave a call. Sure it was not geared specifically towards him, but it did not exactly bar him from loping in that direction. A shame as going without a gift in hand, Strel know he could do nothing about it now, though his guilty was going to grow if people actually came with something to give the guy. He'll make it up, surely.

Somehow the navigational challenged redhead found the way to the place Daisuke called from; a bar. A raised eyebrow was directed at it, though he said nothing as a lopsided grin was plastered on his face. Surprisingly, Snake had arrived before him. The surprise was not at being beaten, but being beaten by a person that Strel did not know Daisuke knew. Though the coyote and the redhead did not seem to have much in common, the Cour des Miracles male had no problems with the guy, so he maintained the grin at both men. "Why, I have been beaten to the punch. Hello Daisuke. Snake." He gave a curt nod to the latter before turning his attention on the blond. "Happy birthday, blondie. I'm afraid I'm a bit empty handed," he said, giving a short, nervous laugh.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread