Crash, Crash, Burn, Let it All BURN!
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... terfly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OCC: Just posting so he can greet strel and snake <3; he's playing "The Kill" acoustic by 30stm, since SOMEONE keeps reminding me of the song..

Now that you know I'm trapped sense of elation
You'd never dream of
Breaking this fixation

Daisuke had been working on something new. This melody was much more complicated than the one that he had put together for Snake. Since the male had been playing at least half of an hour (sometimes even more if he had nothing else to tend to) he had been getting exponentially better. If someone didn't know better, they could say that he was a beast when it came to playing his guitar, even though he had been playing only for a few months now. He played very much by ear, and he had pulled sounds together with such ease that even a song that wasn't a song sounded like it was professional. The male would put his fingers on the E, B, G, D and A strings. On the largest E string, he had let his middle finger rest on it lightly, giving it a distorted sound when it was struck rather than it actually being a note. These were called "Dead strings". He wouldn't know that, but for sake of simplicity, this is what I will say when I'm telling you what he is doing. His index finger was down on the G string, fifth fret. His ring finger was on the D string, again, fifth fret. Pinky was located on the A string, and on the third fret. Again for simpicity's sake, we will call this combination of chords and frets " The C combination". He started the song like this before he had moved his fingers onto the next part of the song. Again, his middle finger was pressed only lightly against the E string, the B string being an open note (which is no pressure applied at all), the G and D string both being on the seventh fret, and the A string being on the fifth fret. We will call this "The D combination". The next combination started off on the again with the E string being lightly touched and the B string being open. On the G and D strings, the fingers were on the ninth fret, and on the A string, the pinky was on the seventh fret. This would be combination "E". There were three other combinations to go through. There was "B", "Asus", and "Em". The B combination started out like the others, with the E string being a dead string, and the B string being open. G and D were on the second fret, and A was an open string. The smallest E string was also struck for the first time, and it too was an open string. Asus was all open strings except for the D and G strings, which were on the second fret. Em combination had no Large E string, and an dead B string. G was an open string. D and A on Em combination were both on the second fret, and the smallest E string was also open.

The male had played the combination as followed: C, D, E, B, repeat x7. Simple right? As he was about to switch to the eighth verse, he had caught the sight of his best friend. The one he had...hurt. Daisuke was still feeling like a complete and utter asshole for what happened. He also felt like a complete idiot for letting what happen, happen. His left audit fell back as the other had approached. There was something smoking in his friend's maw, and he cocked his head lightly as his eyes didn't even dare to meet his own olive gaze. What's the occasion? the male had asked Daisuke. The right audit stayed pinned back against his head, while his left had slightly pulled forward. "I was born today, two years ago." the male spoke to the other, his blue eyes still on the cigarette in his friends maw. It was his fault that Snake had been damaged the way he was, and he was forever feeling guilty for attacking his best friend that he cared about so much. But before the silence dropped too long between the two, another being had showed up. Daisuke's tail wagged gently as the red-headed male had approached and greeted him. Why, I have been beaten to the punch. Hello Daisuke. Snake. the male had spoken to him, and Daisuke smiled and nodded his head. "Well, I guess I don't have to introduce you two since you obviously have met prior to this. " the male had spoken to both of the males, his smile back on his face. Happy birthday, blondie. I'm afraid I'm a bit empty handed. It seemed that Strel remembered that today was his birthday, and though he showed up empty handed, he didn't really expect gifts anyways. The presence of good company was enough for Daisuke to be happy with. "Why, thank you, Strelly-poo. It also doesn't matter if you have gifts or not, for your presence is enough for me." the male had spoken to the other, his head nodding before he looked to the door of the bar, and then back to his friends. He looked Strel in the eyes, those vibrant lavender eyes, but he still refused to look Snake in the eyes. He simply looked at the male's muzzle, or the necklace that he had given to Snake. " Join me for drinks, please. It's a day of celebration." the male had spoken to the two, a smile still on his maw before he had turned on his heels and walked into the door of the bar, his guitar entering first so he would not bang it up or anything. He looked back out at the two for a second and motioned for them to enter with him.

"Lets start the rave, start it up, start it right."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread