those who stood up for love
[html]
I want something good to die for
Sorry to take so long, but I was waiting for a reply to the pm I sent. D:

To make it beautiful to live
It happened once before, except the time Gabriel did hunt her down it was a complete mistake. Did he trust her since then? Because nothing had actually gone on. This time though was different, she crawled out of bed in the middle of the night and made her way towards their meeting place. The night was chilly, but soon she would be wrapped in a warm embrace, and then it would all be better. She shivered and stopped in the spot she had stood most nights, waiting for him to come to her. It did not take long of course and a moment later she was swept back and held tight against his body. His scent entranced her and she had almost forgotten all of her life she had been living up to now.

She closed her eyes and smiled, snuggling in closer to him. Her blood pulsed through her ears and goosebumps made her fur stand on end in the excitement that was rushing through her. "It's hard to be so far away from each other," she said twisting around in his arms to face him. Faolin buried her muzzle into the thick fur around his neck and nibbled playfully, running her black nails up and down his arms. "Have anything in mind for tonight?" she asked, grinning devishly, but her red eyes held a look of innocence in them. Completely fake of course.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread