I'm beginning to hear voices
[html]

Failpost is fail. :[

It was almost troubling to Kaena that Rikka would advocate hurting Haku. She could certainly understand why, but her pale gold and gray daughter had never been one to lean toward violence before, and such a thing made the silver-furred coyote a twinge sad inside. She had always imagined better things for Rikka, perhaps a life outside and away from the violence surrounding her family. The pallid woman's natural muliebrity made Kaena believe she was a gentler personality than the rest of her family in general.

The silver-shaded woman grimaced at the other canine's question, rolling her coal-dusted shoulders in a shrug. “Still healing, I think,” the coyote ventured. She hadn't really talked about her attack, not to anyone—no one knew the details of what he had done to her. She would not place that burden on Rikka, however—the gold-gray woman had suffered plenty. “No different from any other wound I've had,” she added, though that was an out-and-out lie—no matter how strong she wanted to appear, it was different, and far worse, than any other wound she had received.

<style>
.kae-giftnuki b {color: #C6CAD1;}
.kae-giftnuki p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
</style>
OOC Ending: Kae and Rikka talk for a while longer, and Kae makes sure she is alright. She tells Rikka if she needs anything to call, as of course, Kae lives next door.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread