the days they come but the years they go.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurikmaritgift.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#005ac7; border:1px solid #444477;">

I respectfully disagree with the opinion that you suck and request you shove it up your butt and keep it there!!!!11 :| ILU Big Grin <3 ALSO this post is short D;

Syemv and Chimera had quite a close relationship, and of course that had eventually led to the creation of Aremys—the silver-shaded werewolf hadn't been around for the official creation of the pack, but he'd returned just in time to find that the once coastal Syemv pack had moved to the Moaning Woods, as landlocked as could be. Perhaps that was the reason he'd never truly settled in there—without the ocean, Rurik was positively lost. He listened to Kansas and tilted his head, marveling at the man. “But zhat is impressive,” Rurik said, protesting. “I could not do such a zheeng—stay in same place almost for so long. Zhis is home to you,” the werewolf said, waving his hand about. “Zhe vide vorld, eet is beautiful, yes—but maybe, maybe I vould be better eef I just stay home with family,” he said, shaking his head. “I see zhe vorld, but I meess some zhings—nieces and nephews, mine grandmothers and grandfazhers...” he added, trailing off. The eldest generation of Russo was rather old, and they would die sooner or later—Luperci were hardly eternal or immortal. Rurik might be halfway around the world when they were buried, and he might not learn of their deaths until months after the fact.

<style>
.rurikgiftmarit b {color:#85d2dd;}
.giftmaritliliya {font-weight:bold; color:#002961;}
.rurikgiftmarit p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread