Peace, calm, tranquility
[html]

Photobucket

sorry for the slight pp saying he was home

NPC Zafier talking
Zafier movements

588 words

Photobucket

Ayita thought about her pups and how they would now get to meet their uncle. Oh how was her father? Had her grandmother passed? What drove Zafier here to her? Had he been looking for her was he going to take her home. She did not want to go. She heard the start was what Zafier was about to say when she hear vigi. She closed her eyes as she almost wanted to die.

"No you are never interrupting Vigilante." she said as she glanced at her brother who let go once again. "Were you looking for me?" she asked. It he had been she was a moron because she had become so lost in what was going on. But it was good to know that she was not imagining her brother standing there with her.

Zafier looked at the man then looked at Ayita. He had smelt a man on her one that he nor his parents had allowed. Looking at this man Vigilante he watched his sisters reactions to him. Was he her mate? Or were they just friends? What exactly had she been doing here? Qu'avez-vous fait ? Vous êtes un godess vous ne devriez pas être accouplés pour baisser des loups. He said as he looked at her. His eyes focused on his sister. He worried for her and only wanted what was best for her. He had a feeling that they were mated for now that he smelt the other male he could smell him on her. This only bothered him more.

"Le frère écoutez s'il vous plaît juste s'il vous plaît calmez-vous et écouter." She looked at him grabbing his hand. He had to listen to her. She wanted him here she needed to figure out how to say this two both the males without them killing each other.

Looking at his sister he nodded. For her he would do anything taking a deep breath he looked at the male. "Alright Sister talk." He said returning his voice to a calm level headed state.

Ayita looked at him. "Vigilante dear this is my brother Zafier." She began as she felt her brothers hand release. as he bowed. The two of them had been raised right the only two males she knew that treated her like royalty. Well Zafier did for the fact thats what they grew up knowing. "Zafier this is vigilante my..." She took a deep breath. "My mate and I love him so you have to understand." She said. Now she had moved between the two men. She really wanted her brother to stay but even she knew he had broken the fundamental rule of packs. "Vigilante please don't make him leave you have to understand." She said looking at her mate.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread