Peace, calm, tranquility
[html]

Photobucket

Zafier calls everything but coyo's wolves so. I loves vigi though.

NPC Zafier talking
Zafier movements

380 words

Photobucket

Once again Zafier found himself less interested in the fact that he had crossed the bordered but more into what was going on here. Ayita his only sister was mated to a wolf well a hybrid by the looks of him. He listened to his sister speak. He had almost ignored what the male was saying as he then looked at him. "Vigilante I'm very sorry. I wouldn't normally cross borders. Ayita is the only family I have left." He said she didn't want to tell her that father and the others were dead.

Ayita looked at her mate and her brother. She would beg them not to fight if she had to she wouldn't pick sides. Why hadn't Zafier used his head. He always had in the past. What honestly had caused him such careless actions. She stepped closer to Vigi. Her loyalty had to stay more so with him. She then saw the gears in her brothers head turn. She knew he'd have a million questions but what he did shocked her.

Zafier had been watching vigilante's position and he lowered himself more so. He wasn't going to fight he knew now that he had done wrong and he wanted to make things right. "I had finally caught her scent and I was to focused on it to stop. I can tell you are a good man. I only hope that my apology can help to clear things up. I do not wish to cause trouble for you or your mate. I'm not a bad man just a man on a mission. I need a home, I have no family but her." He said.

Ayita looked at Vigi and then her brother. She looked at vigilante, "I'm sorry I wasn't inside I was trying to get fresh air and I walked the pups out so I just stayed out here." she said. "Please there must be a way to resolve this. I want to know what my brother is talking about and I want him to know his niece and nephew." She said. "I want him to get to know the amazing man I am mated to. She said.

"Wait you have pups?"He was now semi lost more so. The two of them had pups or who?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread