Peace, calm, tranquility
[html]

Photobucket

sorry for the slight pp saying he was home

NPC Zafier talking
Zafier movements

363 words

Photobucket

Ayita took Vigilantes hand. "My love thank you." she said looking at him. Her bright blue eyes twinkled as she looked at him. She had almost forgotten her brother was here. She was still at that honeymoon stage. She was so in love and she wanted to make sure he knew that. She went to kiss him as she heard the gruff sound of her brother clearing his throat.

Zafier walked behind the two. He really felt like the third wheel. His sister looked so happy and he had come here and almost uprooted that. She had been so kind to step between him and her mate. He remembered a younger girl who was strong and full of life. Now she was a woman with two pups and a mate. Though the mate was not the father of the pups. He watched as they started in.

Ayita walked in to the house she hoped that the two boys could work something out. Looking around as she cleaned up just a bit motioning for her brother to take a seat. She wanted to get him and Vigi close by the two boys had a lot in common and it wasn't just her.

Reaching over to a pillow she tossed it on the floor as she turned and sat on it. "I wish Amarantha nd Kable where here but they aren't" She said. Though they had been raised pure blood wolf she wondered what her brother was thinking of vigi. What would he think of his kids though Kable looked very wolf like Amaranth did not. She was very much her fathers daughter.

Sitting down he wondered why his sister was sitting on the floor. She had offered him a higher up seat. to him it was weird though they were both born royal she was to be the next leader and he was to be her guard. He never sat higher then her."Ayita you shouldn't be..." He saw his sister shush him.

Ayita looked at him. "Here I am Ayita not god, goddess, guardian, leader, or anything else." She said. Hopefully he would understand though she was Vigi's goddess or so she hoped.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread