one tribe, one time, one planet, one race
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Now it's my turn to be sorry D: 300+

It was a sticky topic that they discussed where it was easy for people to have different views and opinions. It was also, it seemed, difficult for the both of them to fully express what it was that they each thought. Tayui wasn't the only one who was a little frustrated. Nayati thought that he was doing an okay job of making his thoughts clear, but by her responses to his words it was clear that he was not. He made no move to interrupt her though, letting her ideas flow from her mouth as readily as they could on such an odd subject as the power of names. He didn't really believe that all names had power in and of themselves, but some words held tremendous power and seemed to draw the fates down upon the world. The name for the old lands that Tayui used to live in seemed to be one of those names. Bleeding Souls seemed such a severe name to him, and with all the ill things that had happened there it only confirmed that in his mind. As she finished off though he nodded in agreement. "Yes, I agree with you. I do not think I was speaking very clearly. I do not think that all names have such power, only some. It is a muddled thing to talk about," he said with a soft, apologetic grin. It was not the best topic for two people who were just meeting one another.

"Perhaps we should speak of simpler topics." The man paused for a moment, considering what to divert their conversation to. There were of course endless possibilities given they knew next to nothing about each other. "Would you mind telling me a bit more about yourself? Do you have any family here in these lands or in the tribe?" Family was always a topic that was important to him and close to his heart. That fact seemed magnified now that he was so far away from his immediate kin. The Amaras were a part of his extended family, but the Utina missed his parents and his small siblings. He had spent his whole life with them, surrounded by the multitudes of the AniWayan tribe. Now he was in a knew land with only two faces that were familiar to him. He was curious to hear what Tayui's family situation was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread