one tribe, one time, one planet, one race
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

It may have been a little stubborn of him, but for the most part he held no curiosity or interest in what it was the humans had thought or believed to be true. They had been a greedy and selfish race that had hurt more than they had helped. They had become so bad that the Earth had wiped them from the face of the planet. Nayati could not see their demise as anything but a blessing and could only hope that their race would not follow in their self destructive path. He knew his people certainly would not, but he was also aware that they were hardly a majority. No matter what though, he would continue to respect the Earth and all who dwelled upon it. It was the only way he could live and feel good about himself.

Tayui seemed perhaps a bit reticent towards his suggestion at first, but when he mentioned family he could see her eyes light up. If she was so fond of family then he knew that this was definitely a subject that they could agree upon. He listened attentively as she explained her children and their whereabouts. Nayati could not help but note the fact that she mentioned nothing of her children's father though. Nayati believe in parents being together, as most in the Great Tribe did, but he said nothing about the matter to Tayui. It was not his place to pass judgment on anyone. Tayui went on to explain about her sister and the one son she had still living here. When she asked if he had any children of his own his face burned with embarrassment, though he couldn't say exactly why. "No, no I have no children. I would love to be a father someday, of course, but I am on my own right now." The Utina harbored secret feelings for someone, but he did not have the courage to make those feelings known. "It must be hard, having your children apart from you. Do you think they will return?" For her sake he hoped that they would. It had been hard enough leaving his own mother while knowing his three younger siblings would remain there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread