one tribe, one time, one planet, one race
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Lmao, yesh XD 300+

Nayati could sense the scent of a couple wolves around the cave and thought that odd. It was not a mere passing scent that would be left by one who had simply explored the cave and left, but by those that had spent much time within its confines. Back in the main tribe everyone lived in buildings, even if they were of makeshift quality. He had assumed the same was true here in this location of the tribe because of the village. The male had never lived in any cave or den and was surprised to find evidence that some in this AniWaya did. It must be one of the natives of this area that had decided to join them in their way of life, at least to a degree. Personally he could not see how this cave would be more comfortable or hospitable than one of the houses in the village. Not to mention it was much more isolated out here. Nayati loved the communal sense of the village and couldn't see why one would separate themselves from it. He did not judge it as either right or wrong, it was just strange to him.

So caught up in his pondering on the reasons and values of living in a cave that he did not notice the approach of the one who did take up residence here. It was perhaps due to the fact that her scent already filled his nose and so it did not seem out of the ordinary to smell it. Though when a voice softly called out his head snapped up to take in the image of the pale woman with differently colored eyes. Nayati straightened up and offered her a cordial nod of greeting. "Hello." For a moment her question seemed odd, but then he connected the dots and realized that this was the woman who lived in this cave. "No, I was simply inspecting this cave. I apologize, I did not mean to intrude." For some reason he felt like a child who had gotten caught doing something he should not have been doing. One corner of his mouth perked in a small smile. "My name is Nayati Utina, I am from the original tribe but have just recently arrived in these lands."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread