one tribe, one time, one planet, one race
[html]<style type="text/css">p{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... middle.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:repeat-y; width: 410px; background-color: #ECE3A3;">

WC: 381

As soon as Tayui greeted the stranger, he snapped to attention with speed that would have made any military man proud. Tayui chuckled easily, long accustomed to greeting the new members of packs and tribes. He quickly offered a greeting of his own, to which Tayui nodded in reply. She did not need to wait long, for he spoke again soon enough. Again, Tayui answered him with a quiet reply of her own. She chuckled, low in her throat as he finished examining her family cave. Slowly, Tayui's expression turned to mirth as the male's turned to worry. Again, Tayui found herself chuckling good-naturedly.

“Not a problem; I only just got back from my walk. My name's Tayui Aston; I'm originally from Québec, but I've lived in the 'Souls lands for most of my life,” she replied easily. She hoped this fellow was not too easily spooked; she had met her fair share of wary creatures in her day, including her son, so she would try to gauge his demeanour as they spoke. “Where is the original tribe, if you don't mind me asking? I don't think I was ever told where this tribe began,”she noted, hoping it was not too intrusive a question. They lands outside of 'Souls and Bleeding Souls were quite vast, so Tayui knew Nayati could have been from anywhere. Dawali and Asha were not arctic or tundra wolves, so she suspected they did not descend from the north as her family originally had. Nonetheless, there were numerous possibilities, and Tayui relished the opportunity to learn more about her new tribe and home. Although she did not define herself by her origins by any means – and in fact, would probably see herself as a Shadows wolf, if anything else – she believed it helped you in discovering who you were. Tayui had started to grow in Jaded Shadows, and she regarded it has her true home. Of course, she still considered Québec to be where her family was with Aurèle and Honoré. However, they had long since come to be incorporated into her home, which was absolutely wonderful. She loved having her family with her now, so she could only imagine how hard it would have been for Nayati to leave his behind and find a new home.

Table by Kate!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread