Look for signs of you just to feel it again
[html]
No clue. XD Any ideas? While I phase Rachias out of Clouded Tears so Conri can join again, I'll be saying that he stayed in to catch up on some rest and such, then he'll go back to Laruku to join.

Conri had always been an attentive listener but he was moreso now that before. He'd lost everything he loved once already and was lucky enough to have gotten it back, which meant that he would always do his best to not take any of it for granted. Each words that her sweet voice spoke, he hung on it, be it good new or bad. "I always hoped that you were happy, or that you found some way to be happy." He spoke quietly, doing his best not to imply that she had to have a relationship to be happy in the first place. If she had found someone else though, he would've been at peace with it knowing that she was happy. "But I'm glad I get the chance to make you happy again." He whispered then, smiling his soft smile at her.

"As for my mom, I suspect she might come back sometime. She seemed to always end up back here." There was some distance in his voice when he spoke of her. He loved her, there was no question to that and nothing would ever change it, but it was getting hard for him to constantly worry about her. Her mental and physical health weren't all that well the last time he saw her and the fact that she'd disappeared again made him uneasy. It was hard to always wonder if she was even still alive, if she was coming back or, when she did come back, how long would it be before she left again. A contented sigh left the hybrid, leaning just a bit closer to the pristine white female. It was go to hear her again, see her, smell her, and all of the other things about her that sent his senses out of control.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread