If you're dreaming are you dreaming of me?
[html]

"Sorry to have woken you" She said softly, rubbing her hands together. It had to be below freezing outside...hardly the type of weather one usually went out in. But she had things that she had to do as an Apothecary, like checking in on patients. Creatures got sick whether it was cold outside or not. In fact...they got even sicker when it was cold. Most lost precious calories by shivering.

Luckily, she did not have that problem. She took a place next to the dark girl, absorbing both her warmth and the heat that came from the fire. "I hate being cold--but I had to make sure that Phoenix was still doing okay. Pilot and Dierdre are taking good care of him." It had been more than two weeks since everything had happened in Storm, but she was always careful about checking back in with the patients-who knew...maybe their symptoms would return after two weeks. It just depended on if they followed her directions and took the medicine that she gave them.

"It took me a while, but now I can have a bit of a rest. Oh--and I brought this back" She undid the strap of her backpack. "I left the herbs at my old den, and found this on the way back...I had just enough room for it" "It" was a large leg, one torn from a not-too-far-gone carcass, of a deer or reindeer. "I prefer my meat cooked--if only for the warmth of it--but if you want yours cold, I can warm some of it for less time"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread