If you're dreaming are you dreaming of me?
[html]

Bwaha. Incestwarmfuzzies!

Despite Naniko’s misfortune when it came to family, Poe dared to wonder if she had been better off. Upon their first meeting, Poe had explained a shallow interpretation of the D’Angelo curse, but of course it was more complicated than a game of colours and poor luck. There was a self-destructive, dooming edge to the majority of the family, rounded out by a thick layer of angst and holding a begrudged core. Naniko defied all of this, and Poe loved her for it. She was genuinely at ease with the world and had no need for the smoke and mirrors Poe tended towards.

She grinned wide and teasingly rolled her eyes at her pale lover. “You are too soft-hearted for your own good, Sweet. For all of your devotion to the four-legged way of life, you aren’t playing your role in the food chain very well if that’s your way of keeping the herbivorous population in check,” she stated smartly, squeezing the curve of her hips just below her waist gently, always teasing, always playing. But she gave in to Naniko’s wishes without any true argument, any honest resistance. “Why don’t you come fishing with me tomorrow, then. Or I’ll show you how to set up some traps.” She paused, considered and added, “Outside of Clouded Tears, so as to avoid your furry friends, of course.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread